*NSW, QLD & WA res. 18+ who are OwlClub members only. The value of the vouchers is $100. Starts 24/08/2022 12:01am AEST Ends 20/09/2022 11:59pm AEST Draw 12pm AEST 31/08/2022 & 07/09/2022 & 14/09/2022 & 21/08/2022 at NightOwl Head Office Level 3 Cnr Baildon and Main Street Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169. Winner published 1/07/2022 on nightowl.com.au/giftvouchers.
NIGHTOWL CONVENIENCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
1. You must be an OwlClub Member to participate in this promotion.
2. Scan your OwlClub card in store and purchase any Pepsi or Schweppes variety beverages in sizes: 400ml, 600ml, 1.1L or 1.25L to go in the draw.
3. Competition ends Tuesday 20 September (AEST).
4. Entries close Monday 19 September at 12am (AEST).
5. This promotion is free to enter.
6. Entries are valid if they meet all the entry requirements as outlined above in the individual promotion entry terms and conditions.
7. If the ‘How To’ entry procedures are not followed, the entry will be considered null and void.
8. The promotion is open to anyone in Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia.
9. The entrant MUST BE over 16 years of age to be eligible to enter and win the promotion.
10. Franchisees and Employees of NightOwl Convenience or their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Draw location and determination of winners
11. The winners will be drawn on 31/08/2022 & 07/09/2022 & 14/09/2022 & 21/09/2022 at 12pm at NightOwl Convenience Head Office. NightOwl Building Level 3 Cnr Baildon & Main Street, Queensland, 4169.
12. Winners will be selected at random, from the OwlClub entrant database.
13. Winning entries for each promotion will be will be determined according to the individual terms and conditions of each promotion.
Notification of Winners
14. Winner published 23/09/2022 on nightowl.com.au.
15. All winners will be notified of their win by email which will include a link so their voucher can be collected digitally.
Other Terms & conditions
16. Any vouchers that remain uncollected from the 7th Oct will be redrawn and a new winner will be allocated.
17. In the event that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions either make no provision or are unclear, the Promoter will make a decision. Subject to any regulator involvement and direction to the contrary, this decision will be final and binding.
18. By entering and/or participating in any NightOwl Convenience promotions, each eligible participant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and any other promotion specific conditions.
19. The promoter will terminate, modify or suspend any promotions in accordance with any written direction received by regulatory authorities authorised to do so.
No scrutineer is required for this promotion.
20. Promotion terms and conditions are available for viewing on the NightOwl Convenience website, www.nightowl.com.au/giftvouchers
21. A prize register will be maintained & kept for at 5 years after the expiration of the promotion.
The promoter responsible for preparing and printing promotional material and conducting this promotion is:
NightOwl Convenience Head Office. NightOwl Building Level 3 Cnr Baildon & Main Street, Queensland, 4169.
ABN number: 31 126 734 567
Contact: Glenys Tristram, Marketing Manager – 07 3088 1200